Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gwa Gwa & Gwamma Visit

My parents came to visit last week. Matthew calls my mom "Gwa Gwa" and my dad "Gwamma". We had a wonderful time with them here! Dad played and played with Matthew and Mom helped so much with Anna.





We did some fun things in Staten Island and Manhattan, but mostly just enjoyed our time all together at home. We are so glad they could come visit us for a while and we miss them a lot!

8 comments:

Julia M. said...

What a blast! I'm glad you were able to have so much fun with them. Your children are so beautiful, Cat. I'm sure they make your life so interesting!

Thedailydansie said...

We just love your blog! It is nice to see your little family is doing well. We miss you guys.

Elise said...

It's so great to have parents visit, especially when you live far away. Glad they could come. I love that picture of your dad and Matthew...it's priceless!

Shannon said...

I love the picture of Doug and Matthew on the steps too. I would enlarge it and put it in a very prominent place.

Brandi said...

Congrats on the new baby! She's very cute! When I think of you guys, I still think Matthew should be a baby. Time goes fast. Hope you are liking your new home!

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

Your mom is so beautiful!!! I loved the post about brooklyn and the city. It is so funny. Atlanta isn't as bad, but there are some simular situations. So fun!

Cortney said...

I bet it was so fun to have them there. Anna is looking super cute. I love all her little dresses. If I ever have a little girl you and your mom will have to give me lessons so I can make some cute things. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Anna is so cute. I am glad you guys don't have to worry about that crazy parking. I just keep thinking how much of a task that would be with two kids! Those car seats weigh a ton.