Anna Adelina Gedge
August 1st, 2009
11:00 am
5 pounds 15 ounces
18 3/4 inches
11:00 am
5 pounds 15 ounces
18 3/4 inches
Little sister is here! My water broke at 1:45 am on Saturday morning. Nine hours and only a few pushes later, Anna joined our family. She is so sweet and tiny. Matthew has been great with her. Everything went really well and we are so happy that she is here!
33 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am glad you named Anna, because you always liked the name Annie!! So adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures of your family of four!
PS I love names that go well together- Matt is four letters and has a double and Anna is four letters and has a double- so cute!
Just wanted to say congrats!! Glad to hear everything went well. She's a doll and so tiny!! What a cute big brother Matt already is.
Yea, how fun! I love the picture of Anna and Matthew.
She is so beautiful!!! Matthew looks like the cutest big brother! I hope you are feeling good and I am excited for more pictures!
Congrats! she is beautiful and so tiny!
Congrats! She's is way cute and looks a lot like I remember Matthew as a baby, but I could be way off.
Congratulations you guys! That is fantastic. I squealed kind of loud when I read your post in Reader. Dave asked me what the heck was going on. The pictures are darling - you look pretty darn good, Matthew is as cute as ever and she is tiny!! Enjoy!
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! She is so cute. Matt looks so excited to have a sister. I am so excited to see more pictures of you and your beautiful family and your new place.
Congrats! That is so fun. Your famiy sure is cute. I am glad that everything went so smoothly. You look GREAT!
She's beautiful Catlin! Congratulations! Glad everything went so smoothly for you. What's with all these tiny babies lately? I don't think you girls eat nearly enough.
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I can't believe how tiny.
Shannon, uh, I eat enough. My baby girl was 8 lbs 4 oz, remember? :)
She is adorable. You'll love having a little girl, they are so fun!
Her name is way cute too. Congrats!
Congrats! She is beautiful!
Oh, she's so sweet. And what a cute little name! I love it. Congrats!
Congratulations!
I want to come see you guys...I will email you!
So glad everything has gone well. Congratulations - she's a beautiful addition to the family!
Congrats! She is so tiny and so beautiful! I'm glad things went well. I bet Matt is going to be a great help. Good luck adjusting to motherhood of 2! We look forward to mor pictures.
She is so beautiful and small! Congratulations, glad you guys are all happy and healthy! Enjoy!
Congrats! She came the exact same day as Laura's baby. She's beautiful! I hope you're feeling well.
P.S. Happy Anniversary!
Congrats! That is so fun to have a new addition to your family. You have the cutest family ever.
She is perfect! Congrats! Hope You're doing well!
Yay!!! Congrats! She is beautiful. Let me know the next time you are coming to town... would love to see you!
Beautiful girl and beautiful name too! Glad all went well, looking forward to more pictures!
Congratulations!! I love the picture of Matthew and Anna. How cute! I am glad everything went well for you.
Ahh! Congrats! She is beautiful!
Oh, sweet little thing!!! Congratulations to you and yours; she's perfect! *B
Congrats you guys! She is so sweet and beautiful. She looks a lot like Matthew, only feminine of course. Glad everything went well!
Hooray! She is adorable and looks just like her big brother! Enjoy your new little sweetheart!
Yay! I love it when they are soooo tiny like that. She is pretty and Matthew is so cute too. So happy for you guys!
Congratulations! She's a cutie
I'm glad everything went well, she's beautiful! Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is beautiful.
Post a Comment