Thursday, August 13, 2009

Girly


Robin took some pictures of little Anna when she was 8 days old. She is a very happy and sleepy baby. She just might have my chin, a Gedge nose, and eyes like Matthew. We are enjoying this transition to a family of four.

16 comments:

Joni said...

Oh my word! She sure is beautiful! I guess girls aren't that bad huh? I love your title, way fun.

tycee said...

How fun - what cute pictures.

Jen said...

I love her. Her tiny legs are sooo cute! And her face is definitely "gedge"...she is a perfect fit for your family!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

She is so adorable! Kinda fun to do the girly thing too! She does definitely fit in the family! :) Congrats! I hope the transition into a mother of 2 is going well.

Shannon said...

I think she looks like you in the first picture. Nothing is funner than dressing a baby "girlie"!

Serge said...

She is beautiful.

Julia M. said...

Cat, she's beautiful! I love her little eyes. She does look so much like Matthew! So fun!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, she is so sweet. She is really adorable and these pictures are beautiful! How are you feeling these days?

Jessica Madsen said...

Hey Joseph and catlin! Congratulations! We just got our internet going again and saw for the first time that your little bundle has arrived. We are so happy for you. She sure is beautiful! And so tiny. I think she looks just like matthew in the first picture. Congrats again!!

Crystal Bjork said...

She is adorable and glad see to that you are all doing well!

Thedailydansie said...

How precious is she!

Jess and Derek said...

She is adorable! those are so cute!

Unknown said...

Cat and Joseph, congrats! I hope you're recovering well and getting adjusted to having two. I'm sure you'll enjoy having a place that's not right in the city for Matthew to run around. What a beautiful little girl!

Christine said...

She is so cute! I think she looks so much like you Cat!

Cam and Linds said...

She is absolutely adorable!!

{B}dreamy said...

What a little sweetheart! She looks like her mommy. *B