Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Place

Only one box left to unpack! Really!

The move went as smooth as it could have, thanks to a lot of help. Things are not decorated or put away in all the correct places, but we are pretty much settled. We love our new home, neighbors, and neighborhood. Can't beat walking outside and hearing lawn mowers and birds chirping!

Up next: getting ready for little sister to come in less than 3 weeks! We have much to do.

9 comments:

Kristen Weller said...

Glad you are getting settled. Can't wait for pics of the little one!

Joni said...

Yeah it is almost all done! I love that point! Good luck getting ready for little sis, any names yet?

Karrissa Winward said...

Wow, that is awesome you are all moved it! I bet you guys are loving it out there!

Jessica Madsen said...

How fun! You are amazing to have everything almost ready! It's very motivating. I love the nice little street out front and the pretty rose bush. I can picture it, and I am sure it fits you like a glove! Good luck with the little babe. We are anxious and excited for you two!!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Exciting! Good luck getting all settled in.

Hey, have you heard of http://www.giveawaytoday.blogspot.com/ ?

They do free giveaways everyday, and today is a baby giveaway, thought you might want to know!

Good luck in the upcoming weeks!

Mysha said...

I can't believe you are already unpacked! We've been in our new apartment for 6 months and there is still a box I didn't know what to do with that is sitting in the closet! I think that means you just throw it away. I can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl!

Julia M. said...

No way. Only one more box? I think I've got 5 left, and I've been here for two months! You amaze me. Is it the nesting urge? I can't wait to meet your baby girl!

Jessica said...

Cat what a cute place, you are amazing to move being so pregnant, way to go!

Natalie said...

Glad the move went smooth. Congrats on the new place!!!