Joe and Joseph have the same colored scrubs! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see updated pictures of the new house and then your new little girl!
Cat, I love you and I hope I look as cute as you do at 36 weeks! Good luck with the move. Don't lift anything too heavy, right? Your boy is darling.
You guys look great! I just saw the post about the new house! Gorgeous!!
We're so excited to have you as neighbors! You look great, I'm pretty sure you should look worse by this point...:) See you on Saturday.
good luck with the move! You all look great!
Wow, you look great. Matthew looks so old and way cut! Hope everything goes well with the baby! Girls are so fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Joe and Joseph have the same colored scrubs! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see updated pictures of the new house and then your new little girl!
Cat, I love you and I hope I look as cute as you do at 36 weeks! Good luck with the move. Don't lift anything too heavy, right? Your boy is darling.
You guys look great! I just saw the post about the new house! Gorgeous!!
We're so excited to have you as neighbors! You look great, I'm pretty sure you should look worse by this point...:) See you on Saturday.
good luck with the move! You all look great!
Wow, you look great. Matthew looks so old and way cut! Hope everything goes well with the baby! Girls are so fun!
Post a Comment