I had my 20 week ultrasound this afternoon. We found out we are having a girl! We are very exited for Matthew to have a little sister. I think she looks just like Matthew did in his ultrasound pictures. Will she have red hair, too?
Wonderful! Matthew is going to have a blast - and so are you. I love my boy and can't wait to have another but my little girl (soon to be girls) is just something special my heart needed. As did her daddy.
Oh Cat! I just got around to catching up on everyone's blog! A girl, a girl! That is great :). Noah, Blake, Kary and I are so excited for you. Can't wait to meet her!
27 comments:
My brother-in-law would say that now you will have just as many types of kids as Brigham Young. Congrats!
Wonderful! Matthew is going to have a blast - and so are you. I love my boy and can't wait to have another but my little girl (soon to be girls) is just something special my heart needed. As did her daddy.
CONGRATULATIONS!!
That is so fun!!! Congrats! Yeah for girls!
Congratulations! I am excited for you guys. The Hoopes family run of girls continues!
Oh my goodness! I am so, so happy for you! Luckily you already have some good girl names, right? That is so thrilling. I am so excited!!
She definitely has a Matthew face! I'm excited for you, Cat.
That really is exciting! Annie Gedge? Congratulations!!
Congratulations! That is soooo exciting!!
Yea! Congrats! How perfect to have 1 of each now. I'm sure she'll be darling-red hair or not.
Yeah! I was guessing another boy--but how fun!
YAY!! I am so excited for you. I hope this little girl is just like her mom! Mathew is going to be one cute older brother. Congrats!
Congrats! That is such fun and exciting news!!
Yay for girls! And yay for big brothers!!! *B
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!! Girls are so much fun.
Wahoo! That is so so exciting! She is going to be adorable!
Congratulations! Girls are so much fun!
Yay! I'm so excited for you. Our girls can be good friends! Congrats!
what a beautiful profile, congrats!
Her little profile is so precious. Congratulations. Baby girls are so fun. She will be so beautiful! How exciting!
YAY! That is so awesome...how fun that you will have one of each! We found out last night that we will be having a baby boy!
Hey guys! It's Kenny and Ann Reese here from the old USU 61st ward. I stumbled upon your blog and thought I would say hi. Congrats on your baby girl!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!!
Yay! Girls are fabulous! She's going to be gorgeous, too!
We are so excited for you guys!! One of each is a lot of fun. She is so cute already!
Yeah! I am so happy for you. How FUN! A little girl? I can't believe it.
CONGRATS!
We are so happy for you guys, congratulations!! How are you feeling? We miss you guys!!
Oh Cat! I just got around to catching up on everyone's blog! A girl, a girl! That is great :). Noah, Blake, Kary and I are so excited for you. Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment