Yea! Congratulations! You'll be wonderful parents to #2 and I'm sure Joseph will be a very loving big brother! I hope you haven't had to spend too much time over the toilet. :)
So happy to hear this news! Two is a fun adventure...don't be nervous...you'll be a champ with 2. Can't wait to find out what you are having!! Hope you are feeling ok!
32 comments:
Congratulations! We are so happy for you! You'll have a true blue New Yorker in the family.
Wonderful!! Congratulations. Parents that have cute kids should have more. Good for you guys! :)
CONGRATS! That's so exciting!
That is SO fun. I love how you told your family. That is way cute. I'm as really excited for you guys.
That is so exciting! Congratulations!! I really am so excited for you guys!
P.S. How are you feeling?
YAY! Congrats...how fun to add to your family! Hope you are feeling okay!
Congratulations Catlin! I'm so excited for you! What is this? The sixth new grandchild in our family this year? So far?
Wow! Congrats that is SO awesome!
Congrats! We are so excited for you and your family. Hope you are feeling well.
Great News Cat, congratulations!
YAY! How exciting. Congrats!
Yea! Congratulations! You'll be wonderful parents to #2 and I'm sure Joseph will be a very loving big brother! I hope you haven't had to spend too much time over the toilet. :)
Holy cow! That is so exciting! Congratulations!
Yeah!! That is so fun!!! Congrats! That really is so exciting!
Congrats! That is so exciting!!
We are all very happy for you.
How fun! Congratulations! You are such a great mom, and you will continue to just be wonderful! We are sending the very best of luck your way!
So happy to hear this news! Two is a fun adventure...don't be nervous...you'll be a champ with 2. Can't wait to find out what you are having!! Hope you are feeling ok!
That is so great! Congrats! Hope all is going well with your pregnancy.
Love the diaper on the baby!
Congratulations!!! That is such exciting news!!
I'm so glad you got to tell me in person. This child will be the perfect addition to your family!
YAY! Some of the best babies are born in August ;) How are you feeling? *B
I loved being able to see you and get the news in person. You are such a cute mom! This will be another lucky kid!
Oh congratulations CAT!
That is such a cute way to tell people you are having another baby!
Have fun!
Congrats!! That is so exciting. You will love having two kids close in age, it is so fun.
Wow where have I been- I haven't been blogging in forever... YAY! That is so exciting! Congrats !
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Congratulations!
Congrats!! That is so exciting! I hope you are well!
Post a Comment