We had a fabulous time in Utah. Matthew did GREAT on the plane rides. Even though it's only been 7 months since we moved, I had almost forgotten what Utah was like. I couldn't believe how few cars and people there were. It seemed so wide open and quiet to me - and I loved it!
We did some shopping, ran errands, saw cousins and friends, and mostly just enjoyed our time there. Matthew was the center of attention. He was a great traveler and was so happy and sweet the whole time.




It was wonderful to be
home and to relax and spend time with family. It was hard to leave, but Joseph missed us and needed us to come
home. And, as always, it is nice to be back.
6 comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed your trip so much. Congratulations on your big news!
What a nice trip! You look so much like your mother in that one picture--lucky girl!!
I love seeing your cute posts, your baby is now a little boy. Time flies!
I'm glad you had fun! Congratulations on your pregnancy! That is so exciting!
Catlin, Matthew is getting so big! It's fun to see his personality shine through the pictures. Also, glad to see you were able to come to Utah and see family. I bet they missed you!
That's so funny how your perspective changes...when we go home it seems congested and busy! I'm so excited for you guys to have another baby! You are so cute pregnant:)
Post a Comment