Monday, February 9, 2009

This Week...



Matthew and I will be leaving the subway behind and flying home to Utah for a visit Joseph will be studying, studying, studying here in Brooklyn Let's hope the flight goes better than last time since my sisters won't be there to help Four hours of screaming will still be worth it to get to spend time with friends and family YEAH!


{all pictures by Robin}

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Wish we could see you! Have a wonderful visit. (Hope there will lots of camera moments with doting family.)

Kati said...

I hope you have an uneventful flight. I don't think I could handle 4 hours of screaming.

I too am dreaming of summer. But right now I am looking out my window seeing the snow fall and fall hard!

Jen said...

That is great you get to come home for a visit...welcome back to Suburbia!

Julia M. said...

Can't wait to see you! Good luck with the flight. I hope all goes well.

Jessica said...

Catlin,
Those pictures are great, really the one on the subway is so artistic.
If you have time I would love to see you...I am sure you have tons of people in that line, but if you get a minute, that would be wonderful!

Stephanie said...

I hope your flight went well. Have fun with the family!

Natalie said...

Hey Cat. It has been a long time. You have a beautiful family. Last time I saw you were pregnant. So it is good see what your little guy looks like. Hope all is going well in New York.

Karrissa Winward said...

Hooray for a visit home!