November, Book, Nursery & Marathon
- Happy November! We have been here for 3 months already - in some ways that seems short, and some ways it seems long. We have been happy here and are still grateful for this opportunity everyday. We miss Utah, friends, and families very, very much though!
- I read Breaking Dawn. I didn't hate it and I didn't love it. I have to commend the author for her ability to write books that keep the reader's attention - even readers that don't care much for the characters or story.
- We were more than an hour late for church yesterday because the NYC Marathon ran right across our usual route to church. I've never seen so many people running at one time! During the 1.5 hours in the car, Joseph and I decided that we never want to run a marathon. It's just not for us. (marathon pic from here)
- Matthew went to nursery for the first time on Sunday! He is pretty independent, so I don't think he even looked back for us when we left. He did great and I'm sure he will be happy in there!
4 comments:
That is so great that Matthew did so well going to nursery! I completely agree with you about the Twilight series books. I am not attached to the characters as MANY other readers are but they story is still good.
Cute cute cute!
You probably would have made it to church on time if you'd gotten out and run with the crowd.
What a great thing that Matthew loved nursery. How crazy that there was a marathon on your regular route! And, I'm glad you read Breaking Dawn. I don't think I care enough to read it, although I read the other three. Do you think I should?
Hello! Matthew is so dang adorable, you are such a cute family! I thought you were going to say you ran in the marathon and I was going to feel very unathletic... but hey, I don't think there's a better reason to be late for church!
Post a Comment