Chef Costume, Book, & the BCM
- We went to the Brooklyn Children's Museum with some friends. It was really neat, and Matthew enjoyed running around and playing with everything. I think that will be a weekly wintertime activity.
- I finished reading The Soft Spoken Parent by Wallace Goddard. There are 55 strategies presented in the book that will help you become a more understanding, compassionate, and Christ-like parent. I really liked it, recommend it to anyone with kids or without, and will be reading it again shortly to refresh my memory!
- We had a ward party and the kids got to wear costumes and go trick-or-treating to classrooms in the church. Matthew was a little chef. Happy Halloween!
9 comments:
Catlin,
That chef costume is SOOO cute! Maybe next year I'll have to make one for Maggie. We love our food around here. :) What a cute idea.
Also, thanks for the book recommendation. I will have to read that.
What a cute little chef! How did the primary program go? You are such a cute family.
You don't need to read The Soft Spoken Parent. We need to read it. I was just thinking what I could do to be better with Davis. I feel like I'm always getting mad at him. Now I know I should read that book. Thanks for recommending it. Matthew looks so cute by the way.
Darling little chef! What an extraordinary idea!! I am so glad you are enjoying life in NYC!
I love the costume! Looks like lots of fun!
Your little chef is sooo cute!
Cute costume! It's really cute! So I told Jon that for christmas I want a trip to New York, so hopefully (hint hint jon) we will be able to visit you guys while we are out there!!!!!
He looks so cute!
That little chef outfit is so adorable! Your kid was always dang cute! It is fun to read about how you guys are doing in NY. In some ways it reminds me cities in Portugal, and other times it prepares me for what may be our future. I hope things continue to go well for you out there. You are a great family!
Take care,
-Rachel and Jason Larchar
Post a Comment