LOOK!
If you want to come visit THIS WEEKEND - tickets are only $99 each way through Delta! You would have to come on Saturday, October 25 and leave on Monday or Tuesday, October 27 or 28. Bonus: you would get to see me play the piano in the primary program!
COME!
If you want to come visit THIS WEEKEND - tickets are only $99 each way through Delta! You would have to come on Saturday, October 25 and leave on Monday or Tuesday, October 27 or 28. Bonus: you would get to see me play the piano in the primary program!
COME!

8 comments:
I know this is mostly for family, but if I didn't have a job, I'd be on the next airplane! I hope someone in your family can come! Good luck with the primary program. I hope it goes well!
If Nick would let me, I would be there in a second. I have always wanted to see NY and it would be great to see you guys again.
I wish I lived near SLC! Silly KC airport. Never a cheap flight.
Invitation is open for friends and family!!!!
I got that same email and thought hey those are cheap tickets, I wish I could come! FYI, Brandi has a blog http://brandonbrandimax.blogspot.com/
Do you have any ideas on how I can get more vacation time so I could come??
I found your blog! Hopefully you remember the Wellers from the good old 61st ward in Logan. Your little guy is so big!
Next time! I'm crossing my fingers for another good deal :)
Post a Comment