Haircut, Fall, Shopping & Books
- Matthew got a much needed haircut - Joseph is usually the hair cutting guru, so it was my first time doing it by myself. It turned out pretty good, and his hair is still reddish.
- Isn't NY beautiful in the fall? I love walking down these streets to go to the park.
- I went on my first shopping trip in Manhattan! I loved the craziness of Union Square, the awesome deals I got, and carrying all my shopping bags home on the subway!
- I just finished reading So Brave, Young, and Handsome by Leif Enger. I thought it was beautiful and interesting and exceptionally well written. I loved it just as much as Enger's other book, Peace Like a River.
8 comments:
Great pictures! I'd like to be doing all these things with you.
NYC is beautiful this time of year. I hope that you're loving it, still! I need to call you and hear more about life. Matthew is still so darling!
What a pretty street view! I really miss autumn. It's just not the same when it's 95 degrees with palm trees. I bet that was fun shopping downtown! Your outfit looks way cute!
Wow, NYC does look great this time of year and your outfit is very cute. Great job with the haircut. I get so scared cutting RJ's and always ask Dave to clean up my hack job. Speaking of shopping in NYC, have you visited Purl yet?
I've always wanted to visit New York in the fall. It just has such a romantic feel to it. I am so glad you are having a great time. Matthews hair looks great and I love the pictures of his room.
I loved the book, too!!
It would be so fun to visit you and traipse around behind you. Give the boy a squeeze for me!
You did great with Matthew's hair! I think it would be so fun to visit NY; especially in the fall.
It sounds and looks like you are fitting in just perfectly up there. Matthew is getting so big!
Post a Comment