Monday, April 30, 2018

April


April was pretty great. I was looking forward to having a relaxing month and getting some energy back and enjoying life for a bit. The weather has been gorgeous and we've tried to spend as much time outside as we can!

The kids had spring break at the beginning of the month, and we loved spending time with friends and having fun activities to do each day. But my kids are too much like me - a cozy day at home is just about our favorite thing!

I finished up teaching piano lessons and had a final Spring recital at the end of the month. It has been a great experience to teach all these kids and I'm so proud of them!

April was a nice respite from our busy lives, and now we are ready for a busy next couple of months!

1 comment:

Julia M. said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! I didn't know you had taught all year, but I should have just guessed that you would have. Those kids will never forget you. Nor their parents. Hooray and Crazy that another move is around the corner!!!