



We had some nice weather in February and we enjoyed getting out for walks and bike rides and runs! I am slowly starting to run again and it feels so good! We really love our neighborhood and all the trees and water and open space.




More Mardi Gras parades and fun with friends! I got to go on a field trip with Anna's class to the Stennis Space Center. She is such a sweet, friendly girl, and it was fun to see her with all her friends. And Matthew made this awesome campfire cake for scouts.

I got to speak to the youth in our Stake about having gratitude in trials. It was a blessing to share my story and some of the things I have learned with them. It has been a rough six months, but we are so grateful for all the good we have experienced along the way.


Working my way through chemo treatments! Only one more month! The side affects have been very mild on this medicine, and my weeks are usually pretty good and go by quickly! February flew by, and we are excited for lots of good things happening in March!
1 comment:
Hooray, Cat! I'm glad you're almost done. I wish I could come over and hang out. Seriously.
Post a Comment