Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January


After having friends and family here with us for almost 3 months, January came and we were back on our own! And we survived! My chemo medication changed to one that doesn't make me feel too sick or tired, so we are back to functioning almost as usual. It has been nice to feel like life is back to normal a little bit.

I got my braces off, yahoo! And I am so grateful to be working my way through this chemo regimen. I hit the halfway mark in January, and have been feeling good enough to start exercising again. My doses are weekly now, but they come and go quickly and don't interrupt our lives too much.

We had some cold weather in January and school was closed for a couple of days because of ice. It was nice to relax and play with the kids!

Mardi Gras celebrations commenced, and pretty soon January was over! Our goals for this new year are just to get and stay healthy, have Joseph finish his residency, and move and get settled into our new location! I know the next few months are going to fly by.

1 comment:

Julia M. said...

I can't believe moving is in your future again! Seriously. Your teeth look amazing and I'm so grateful that you are feeling so much better. You are strong. Your family is lovely as can be.