

We are slowly getting used to our life here in Mississippi. After a fun, relaxing summer, the kids started school at the beginning of August. They are happy and we are adjusting to earlier bedtimes and more homework. I love these big kids.

We had birthdays and anniversaries (12 years!!) to celebrate in August, and we tried to still fit in as many fun things as we could. Joseph is pretty busy with his program, but is so good to carve out some time for us as often as he can.




We really love living so close to the beach! We've done a few day trips to Florida and love soaking up the sun and playing in the warm water. We love taking walks along the beach in the evenings and just appreciating the unique beauty here. And somehow we made it through the hottest month without being too miserable! It really wasn't that bad!

We are looking forward to the school year and the cooler temperatures (I know it will still be a while...) and the routines. Happy September!
1 comment:
Cat! It's been ages since I've looked at your blog. I love your family pictures on the side. Your kids are growing so quickly! And the picture of them running off the bus is priceless. I mean, seriously. Could anything be sweeter?! And those beaches!!! I'm so happy you're happy! And resting, too. :)
Post a Comment