Thursday, October 8, 2015

Around Here


September was absolutely gorgeous! We have been keeping busy and doing as many things outside as we can. We went on a lovely walk with some friends last weekend and I never wanted it to end. :)

Some of our good friends from our days in Texas just moved to Europe and made a quick trip to England. We were so happy to spend a few days with them and catch up on life.

We went to the International Horse Trials again at Blenheim Palace and it was such a fun day! I've never seen so many gorgeous horses (and dogs! everyone had dogs!) and the weather couldn't have been better. I think September is in the running for my favorite month in England, and I'm sad that this was most likely our last one here! At least it was a good one!

1 comment:

tycee said...

Gorgeous scenery. Thanks for sharing!