Monday, December 15, 2014

'Tis the Season


For the first year ever, I am actually prepared for Christmas! Presents are made and bought, our packages made it to the states in plenty of time, cards are mailed, and I have actually been able to enjoy a bit of December. We've been busy with school activities, lots of parties, and putting up decorations and doing crafts. The kids can't wait to be done with school in a few days.

We are going on a nice, relaxing trip for Christmas, and I can't wait! All I want for Christmas is to not have to wake the kids up for school for a couple of weeks, and I guess some new socks would be nice. :) I'm so grateful for what I have, and I'm trying to not wish away these days in dreaming about the future. We are trying to help our kids focus on the real meaning of Christmas, and that there are so many more important things than new toys and games.
We wish you all a very merry Christmas this year, wherever you are! We hope you have health, happiness, and joy this season!

1 comment:

Julia M. said...

I love your signs on your mirror! Merry Christmas, CAT! Enjoy the holiday.