
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! We spent Thanksgiving evening with more than 40 friends and I am just so grateful for the good, good people we have around us here. On Friday we drove up to Birmingham and walked around the German Christmas market for a while. It was really festive and there was so much good food and pretty things all around! The kids loved the carousel and all the little sweets stands.



We came home and had our annual "Night After Thanksgiving" snacks and movie night. I love it when we get to spend all day together. I'm so thankful for my little family.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Cat! That looks delightful! I'm so glad you have so many great friends, too. Family time is totally the best. Our tradition is swimming the day after Thanksgiving. One of our favorites!
I remember joining in on one of your "nights after thanksgiving". We should be doing that tradition too! You guys are so fun!!
Post a Comment