Friday, January 24, 2014

Home

We still have a few boxes hanging around, and most rooms don't have anything up on the walls, but we are slowly getting there. Here are a few peeks at some of my favorite spots around our house. January is always a nice time for projects and organization since it seems like time slows down so much after the holidays. Our winter hasn't been too cold, but it has definitely been wet so we still spend most of our time inside!


And Legos, of course I had to include the Legos that are always spread all over the floor. :)

6 comments:

Robin said...

I love it! Everything looks so pretty and bright.

lex said...

The drawing (painting?) of the little Logan house makes me so nostalgic. Sweet pictures. I have been thinking about you so much since you posted about your loss. Sending you love.

Jill said...

I was going to say I spy our SI home!! :) And I love it all friend! Especially all the plants! I'm afraid to buy more since we'll be moving here soon, but I love plants inside! I plan on doing a similar post soon! We too have been thinking of you all! A big squeeze from me! :)

Karrissa Winward said...

Beautiful and so creative!

Jessica Madsen said...

Looks fantastic! ... gotta love the legos! ;)

Erika said...

I LOVE that watercolor of all your homes! Did you do it? Such a beautiful cheery home.