Happy New Year! 2013 was pretty exciting with our big move to England, but it looks like 2014 has it's own excitement in store. We've been waiting patiently (and sometimes not-so-patiently) for quite a long time for another baby to join our family, and we are thrilled to announce that a little one will be arriving in July!!
Matthew and Anna are excited and have promised to be big helpers. I get a little nervous sometimes since we are definitely out of baby-mode. I haven't changed a diaper in almost two years, we have no binkys, sippy cups, or high chairs laying around our house. Our kids sleep through the night, dress themselves, and feed themselves. It definitely feels like we are starting over! But I can't wait for a lot of one-on-one time with this little babe since both Matthew and Anna will be in school soon after it is born.
One of the best things about this is that my sister, Robin, is due with her first baby on EXACTLY THE SAME DAY. We are so excited for them, too!
10 comments:
What a blessing! We are very thankful and happy!
I think it is great! I have a four year gap between Jennah and Maeyah and a five year gap between Maeyah and Chloey. It wasn't planned that way, it's just how it happened! It was really nice because I was able to better enjoy a new baby without a toddler demanding stuff too. The older kids can be really big helpers too! It is like starting over, but it's fun! Good luck!
I just knew it!! I'm so thrilled for you. It sounds kind of amazing. And to have two cousins so close in age will be awesome. I hope you are feeling okay!!
Congrats guys!
Darling Pictures! So very happy for you~
I felt the same way with the 3 1/2 year gap between Scotlin and Loren... like starting over...
Now that she is here I wonder why I ever feared it in the first place. She has blessed my life more than I can possibly give back to her. Children and miracles!
Three is a little crazy... won't lie about that! ha! :) But worth it every minute. Yes, 2014 will be an adventure! Best of luck!
Xo~
*are
So excited for you!! Matthew and Anna will be amazing older siblings, for sure! And seriously how fun for you and Robyn to be due the same day- yeah for cousins!! Congratulations, that waiting game is so hard!!
Yay!!! This makes my heart super happy. Doubly happy :)
Congratulations! This is exciting and wonderful and kind of makes my heart wish we could have another little one. What a lucky gift!
Love you much.
What are the odds of having kids on the same day? That is so awesome. So, so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment