Tuesday, November 12, 2013

So Far, So Good

The days have been passing by, and now it is the middle of November! We have been keeping busy with school, work, and church callings, and sometimes not much else. One of our cars was in the shop for over a month, so that kept us stuck at home a little more than usual. We've also been spending a lot of time at the church recently, and we try and get outside as much as we can when the sun is shining. We finally hung the first thing on our walls and are still really loving our new home. It has been a wet fall, but we've had a lot of beautiful days. Here are a bunch of pictures from my phone from the last month!

2 comments:

Julia M. said...

You and Anna are such a cute pair. I'm glad you're enjoying and adjusting to everything there. I adore you!

Jill said...

I read your email and have been meaning to write you back and will soon! WOW!!!!!!!!! You guys must really be so busy!!! We're thinking and praying for your little family! Just keep swimming! ;)