Monday, August 26, 2013

England


We have been in England for one week! Everything went smoothly with our travels, and we are slowly but surely getting settled. We have found a place to call home (we'll move in on Wednesday) and Matthew started school today! We've mostly stuck close to the base (since we couldn't legally drive for our first few days) but we have been able to go out to a few fun areas and make some new friends. The weather has been just about perfect and everyone we have met has been so kind and helpful. I think we'll like it here!

9 comments:

Jill said...

Hooray! What a beautiful place to live.

Unknown said...

Love this! So excited for you guys.

Elise said...

Glad everything has gone so well! Can't wait to see what adventures you'll have!

Julia M. said...

Does your phone still work? I'm dying to call you and hear about how it's going. Is that your house? If so, it's huge. Hooray for kind people and adventure!!

Jessica Madsen said...

Wow, it is incredibly beautiful there! So glad you have made it safe and sound. Best of luck adjusting. Yes, I think you will like it there. :) Enjoy!

Brandi said...

I can't believe all the places you've ended up! So exciting. My brother got back from his mission to England last year and he loved it there soo much!!

Susan G. said...

Those food pics are making me hungry! Glad you are settling in. Enjoy your lastest adventure!!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful adventure! After moving our big move (CA to NE) I have a lot of respect for you! These big moves (and especially overseas) are not an easy task! Good luck as you get settled, and I look forward to many more pictures & stories!

Julia Smith said...

How exciting! Love the pictures!!