For Mother's Day, Matthew gave me a cute picture and questionnaire that he filled out at school. It says I am 10 feet tall, my favorite food is salad, and one thing he thinks I should do more often is cook. He is correct about two of those things. :) After church, we went on a walk around Lake Wichita, which is extremely low because of the drought. We hiked up a little hill and could see for miles and miles. One thing I really love about Texas is that it feels like the sky goes on forever.
I loved spending Mother's Day with my little family. My kids bring me such joy and I wouldn't wish to be doing anything else with my life right now.
2 comments:
Those comments from Matthew are hilarious! Pretty sure you cook more than me, so I'm glad I wasn't part of the survey. We need to squeeze in one more get together if possible, don't you think?
Your children are darling! Those skies do go on forever. And I'm really glad you're not 10 feet tall. :)
Post a Comment