We had a great day with our boy, and are so happy to have him in our family! I feel like he is going to be bigger than me before I know it. Happy, happy birthday Matthew!
Sunday, May 5, 2013
6
Matthew is six years old! He woke up bright and early on Saturday to open his presents and was so excited to get a bunch of Star Wars Lego kits. He loves everything about Star Wars. He got to work building while I got to work getting everything ready for his birthday party!

He was so excited for his first friend birthday party, and we had fun planning it together. They had a blast, and Matthew was thrilled to get even more Star Wars legos from his friends. The R2-D2 cake turned out pretty cool, although the wind ended up blowing the candles out before Matthew could! :)



We had a great day with our boy, and are so happy to have him in our family! I feel like he is going to be bigger than me before I know it. Happy, happy birthday Matthew!
We had a great day with our boy, and are so happy to have him in our family! I feel like he is going to be bigger than me before I know it. Happy, happy birthday Matthew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That cake turned out awesome!
He looks so old in that last picture!! These little guys need to slow down on the growing up! Ha! Happy Birthday Matthew!
You have a 6 year old!! Ahh, I feel like it was yesterday that we came and visited you when Matthew was like 3 days old. He is so handsome and you are the best mommy!
Post a Comment