I made this floral dress for Anna out of a thrifted shirt. I love the collar and buttons on the back. I also made her a Geranium dress and I love the simplicity of it. She also got a couple of long sleeve shirts. But I'm not sure why I bother since all she will wear when we are at home is her swimming suit... :)
I made this striped cardigan using this tutorial. This is the last of my fabric that I bought at Mood in NYC, so I'm really wishing I could go back and stock up on more! I got the sweater at a thrift store and altered it to fit better, then added a (fake) leather heart hand stitched to the front.
![]() | ![]() |
I made the gray peplum shirt from scratch, and then hand painted the polka dots. It is such a comfy tee. The gingham tunic was my first experience with a button placket and I love how it turned out!
I'm thinking up some fun things to make for the Spring, so I'm excited!


4 comments:
Super cute! I think you could start your own clothing line!
look at you go! extremely talented!! When is Joe Fresh going to hire you to be their top designer???
You are so talented Catlin. Seriously, nice work!
GET OUT OF TOWN!!!! Why aren't we still neighbors?!!? That little dress with the collar for Anna is KILLING me!!! I totally want to make one! The sweater with the faux leather heart, the cardigan, and the gingham shirt are my favorites! But really I love them all! I think I've come back to your blog about four or five times just to stare at everything you made!! LOVE!! I wish I had made t-shirts with you before you left as I am so not confident with knits still! I'm crocheting a triangle quilt for baby (who comes in just over two weeks!) now but look forward to finishing it up and getting back to sewing! I look forward to seeing your spring line! :) Wish we could just pop on over to eachothers houses and commiserate! :) Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment