Saturday, January 12, 2013

Favorite



My favorite part of the day is when Anna and I get to walk to the school to pick Matthew up. It is a good 10 minute walk, and I love that time with her. The weather is usually pleasant and we have a lot of fun. Anna usually rides the scooter, and she is pretty quick on that thing so I have to walk fast to keep up!

We are always excited to see Matthew when he comes out, and sometimes we even stay and play at the playground. Then we head home, and usually collect flowers and rocks along the way to add to our collection jar.



I love this special 30 minutes with my kids every day where we are not in a rush and can enjoy being outside and being together.

3 comments:

Julia M. said...

Oh, Cat! How fun to cherish that time with your precious children. They are DARLING. They clearly enjoy it, too.

Erika said...

Your kids are adorable! That picture of the two of them together is priceless.

Jill said...

Okay, I'm sure Anna could not be cuter! Her jacket, her shirt, her pants... love!!! Such a stylish little lady! Looks like you guys are having fun! Daphne asked about Matthew again the other day! We really need to get our skype on! Miss you guys, anxious to hear about your next year plans! :)