I was frantically busy at the beginning of December, getting Christmas cards sent out, shopping done, and crafting all finished to send in packages to our families far away. But somehow I got it all done with a week to spare. Now we are counting down the last few days of school and work until the break!
We even got a little bit of snow last week! It was only an inch, and it was melted by the end of the day, but it was a fun little surprise to wake up to. Matthew is home sick today, so we are all napping and resting and enjoying a cozy day. I'm so thankful for my little family and for this Christmas season.
2 comments:
Matthew looks so handsome in that last picture - just like Joseph! I hope he feels better soon!!
It was so good to talk to you today! I just adore you.
That Santa looks like he's intently listening to Anna. I hope she gets that boat she wants. :)
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment