Thursday, December 27, 2012

Our Christmas


We had a wonderful Christmas! We've been able to spend a lot of time together as a family, and I love that. The kids were so excited about everything this year, and it has been so fun watching them enjoy things so much.

It snowed about four inches on Christmas day, and we haven't left the house much since then. But we've been relaxing and playing with new toys and have loved having Joseph home with us! Matthew got action figures and robots and all sorts of "boy" toys this year, and Anna got a dollhouse that I worked on every night for a week to finish up in time for Christmas morning.
We went bowling on Christmas Eve and had so much fun. The bowling class I took in college finally paid off when I beat Joseph by over 40 points. :)


We got to see Les Miserables yesterday and I loved every second of it! We are looking forward to doing a few more fun things before the break ends and life gets back to normal!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Looks like such a fun and relaxing Christmas! I seriously love dollhouses...don't look in my crawl space...I have about 4 of them. My goal is to fix them up and sell them. When I'll ever get to that I don't know. One is actually for my girls...maybe for next Christmas. Anna's turned out so SO cute! Those little people are so great. I especially love the mom. She looks a lot like you :) Did you paint them yourself? I always love your style. P.S. I too took a bowling class in college. Such a funny class to take, but it was the best time. Way to beat Joseph :) P.P.S I too saw Les Miserables yesterday and loved every second of it! I'm reading the book again too...one of my faves. Fun to see how your cute family is doing. Wow, sorry, this is probably one of my longest comments ever on a blog. Will blogger even accept this? :)

Julia M. said...

Look at Anna's face with the boat--pure bliss. Just what she wanted. That doll house is super impressive. You're amazingly talented--bowling, too! How fun!