
I am lucky to have two wonderful sisters. We get along so well and I love talking to them about books, fashion, food, crafts, and anything else. I love being with them and I miss them when we are apart.

![]() | ![]() |

It is so fun that we have now brought three guys into the family that get along great with each other and finally help even out the odds for my dad.



I'm so thankful for my sisters, and for all the memories we share. I love that we can give each other advice and encouragement and pass on the things that we have learned. And I'm so glad I have wonderful sisters-in-law who have welcomed me into their family and who I love spending time with!
(my mom made all of our wedding dresses!)
p.s. Robin just posted her wedding pictures on her blog and they are lovely!


3 comments:
this made me cry, cat! i love you guys and miss you both so much!
This makes me all teary, Cat! Aren't sisters the best? Now that I have a girl, I need another one so Ruby can have a sister. There's nothing like sisterhood. You were such a cute little bride! The pic of the 3 of you in your wedding dresses makes my day. I adore you all!
So sweet, Cat! It's the best when we can be together, I wish we were closer!
Post a Comment