Thursday, November 29, 2012

Oklahoma

We got to spend Thanksgiving in Oklahoma with some great friends and we had such a wonderful time. (Half of our group were transplants from Staten Island!) We played, ate delicious food, enjoyed a nice walk in the beautiful weather, and stayed up late. I have so many things to be thankful for, and it was a great day.



The next day we headed north to Oklahoma City. We went to the awesome children's science museum, stayed overnight in a hotel, and then went to the Oklahoma City Zoo the next day. It was a great little weekend with my family, and it was so nice to get out of town for a little while!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

We spent more time at that museum and zoo that at home last year:)! So fun!

Erika said...

Your hair is so long, beautiful! I also can't believe how big your kids are. Time goes quickly!

Julia M. said...

Look at all those beautiful people! What a fun Thanksgiving. I will have to call to catch up soon!