We've been in Utah for over a month now. We have been digging, weeding, swimming, playing, boating, camping, building, celebrating, and relaxing. It has been so much fun to spend our days with family.
It is also a little strange to be in-between; I have few responsibilities, no church calling, no big to-do list, no address, and no idea what our home and life will be like once we are settled in our next place and on our own again. But we are loving every minute of this extended vacation.
Joseph left last week to drive our car to Texas and find us a home. He is now in Alabama for his 5 week officer training. We miss him like crazy and can't wait to be with him again.
2 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Anna is getting! Miss you guys. :)
Can I just tell you that you've never had a bad hair day. It's true. It's always perfect.
It's fun having you here. I like spending time with you and your fam.
Post a Comment