Monday, March 21, 2011

Break for Spring

One good thing about still being in school is getting a spring break! Joseph had last week off, and we decided to stay close to home and enjoy some things in the city.


We loved the New York Aquarium in Brooklyn, and had a great time walking around the South Street Seaport in Manhattan. Joseph and Matthew went to a movie, and I ran 10 miles and stopped in for jury duty.

Joseph is back at school today, and it is raining like crazy outside. I've got final preparations to make for the big race this weekend (yikes!) and lots of housework to catch up on. But the kids slept in this morning, so that is a good sign that we used our spring break to the fullest!

2 comments:

lizzie said...

Good luck with your race! It sounds like you are ready for it. I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Julia M. said...

Good luck this weekend!! I hope all your hard work pays off. I will be dreaming of you. So great!