Monday, January 3, 2011

Gifts

We had a wonderful Christmas! We spent a week with friends at a resort in the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania. We ate way too much food and had a lot of fun. I'll post pictures soon.

But first, I thought I'd share some of my favorite things I made for friends and family this Christmas. I had so much fun making all of these things, and in some cases I made a second to keep for myself because I loved them so much!
Top to bottom: felt bird ornaments, rose barrettes, skirt for sister, a tie for my dad, Christmas tree garland, bean bag animals, nyc felt ornaments, shirt for sister

It got just a little bit crazy at times, so I think I'll have to start sewing earlier next year if I plan to make this many gifts again! :)

3 comments:

Holly said...

You are seriously so talented. I can't believe how much you have branched out from just starting with couch pillows. I need to learn how to make those bean bag animals. So cute!

Yo Mama said...

Catlin, I'm very impressed. You need to open an etsy shop. I know I would be there front and center. I'm especially loving the NYC ornaments. I really miss it there. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Aren't you glad we all took it? Anyhoo, my headboard is just a fabric headboard that I made. I'm sure you can figure it out. Just a board wrapped in batting and then I stapled the chevron fabric to it.

Russ said...

Cute cute CUTE! You are always my inspiration on how to be crafty and adorable!

-Chow