Friday, July 9, 2010

J&S

Joseph's brother, James, and his wife, Sarah, came to visit us last week! We hadn't seen them in over a year, and they had never met Anna, so it was a great visit.

They went to the Met, walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, ate pizza at Grimaldi's, and saw Wicked on Broadway.


We all went to a Staten Island Yankees Game, had a BBQ, went to Coney Island beach, went on walks, and played and played with the kids.


It was really fun to have them here and to be able to spend some down time just relaxing and chatting with them. They were wonderful visitors and we are so glad they could come!

5 comments:

Hanny said...

How did you get so lucky to get two redheads! I don't always comment but I love seeing your pictures, especially the babies!

Susan G. said...

So fun!! I'm jealous..it looks like everyone really had a blast. Weird question for you. Was the closet organizer in your kids closet or did you make it/buy it?

Catlin said...

Susan - all the shelving was put into the closets when they renovated our apartments before we moved in. It is wonderful!

Julia M. said...

You always look so put together, Cat. I love it.

What a fun visit. I'm glad they came!

Jenny said...

Looks like a great time. Your kids are so cute.