We are grateful for good friends that make it a little easier to be far away from home and family during the holidays.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with a great group of friends and lots of delicious food. Now we're looking forward to a relaxing Christmas holiday with a couple weeks off school and our own little family traditions.

Happy December and Happy Holidays!
9 comments:
You have such a beautiful little family. And I am so glad you have good friends to make memories with. It is hard to be away at these times, and it is such a blessing to have people around you who understand that, and support you guys!
What a darling tree! And I really love your dark hair. Your family is so precious! Happy Holidays!
Fun. I love your hair Cat!
You guys are darling...loce the new do!
what a cute tree!! (does the duck go on the tree too?)
Your little family is so cute! I am sure it will be nice to have a break and see your hubby! :) I love your hair cute and color!
Your place looks so cute! Catlin I love your hair.
Your home is so cute!! I am glad you had a great thanksgiving. To bad you aren't able to come home for the holidays.
I am loving your hair. Ok, when I hear snow stories like that I am so glad that we are here in Florida for Christmas, eating outside on the patio at night. Good luck making it through the rest of winter Cat!
Post a Comment