Did you hear about the winter storm warning for the east coast? We got about 8 inches or so out of it. Church is canceled today and everyone is busy plowing and shoveling. As Matthew watched Joseph shovel the sidewalk outside he said "Thanks for cutting the snow ground, Daddy."
But this sure does help it feel a little more like Christmas!
4 comments:
Wow! It's beautiful (if a bit inconvenient). Enjoy your white Christmas!!
I'm with you Cat, I could live in the tropic and never miss the snow...but it is nice to have a white Christmas I guess:)
Whoa. I was wondering how you guys were doing when I saw all the news reports. Enjoy the whiteness!
I love that Kary loves playing in the snow because I side with you. I don't like touching it, walking through it, being hit with a ball of it. I like to look at it, but after a while, looking at it gets a bit boring. I must admit though, with the right car it can be very entertaining to drive in =). Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! Love Kary, Jen, Noah, Blake and Brynley
Post a Comment