Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Visitors

Shay & Alexis spent the Thanksgiving holiday with us and we had a blast! We had so much fun with them here, and laughed constantly because they are so funny. We went to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and cooked our own full menu Thanksgiving meal.

We did lots of other stuff that I will share later.
Thanks for coming, guys! Come again soon!

6 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

That is so fun that they came to visit you! Glad you had visitors for Thanksgiving and the Macy's day parade- wow!

Julia M. said...

Looks like an absolute ball. What a fun Thanksgiving!

Kristen Weller said...

I have always wanted to go to that parade! I'm so jealous!

Holly said...

How cool that you could actually be at the parade. How cool that you could see Shay and Alexis. We miss you all!

Christine said...

That is fun that you were able to go to the parade!

J&J Binghameez said...

How fun! I'm so glad you got to hang out with them. I keep telling Jake I want to go visit you guys so bad!! I will keep working on it. It will happen. Happy Thanksgiving!