Thursday, December 4, 2008

Manhattan at Night



late show studio, manhattan LDS temple,
empire state building, 8th avenue

6 comments:

Melinda said...

THose pics are great!! How fun livin' it up i a big city!! I am a little jealous...I have always wanted to go to New York:) Well still do! Maybe someday!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

That's awesome. Does it feel like home or like you're on one big vacation? Sometimes out here when we go to the beach it seems like we're on vacation still. I'm glad you're getting to go do lots of fun things!f

Kristen Weller said...

I've always wanted to go to that Manhattan temple. My brother and his wife went a couple years ago and they said it is unreal how quiet it is inside when you know how noisy it is outside. What awesome pictures.

Jen said...

Oh I miss it so much... :( Those pictures turned out really cool...I like them at night!

Telfords said...

It looks awesome there. I wish i could go to New York some time We hope you guys are doing great.

Karrissa Winward said...

Hey will you send me your new address? Thanks!