He is so cute! I love all my sisters grandbabies so much. They are all adorable. I still can't believe the red hair. I always thought I would get a one somewhere with red hair. Lucky you!
What a doll. Would you tell him I'd like to reserve him for Ari? :) I don't know if they'd get along too well though...Ari will only eat hot dogs cold. And plain. Could Matthew live with that? Maybe she'll change. Maybe she just needs a NY hot dog. Maybe we should come see you guys.
5 comments:
Very cute. I'm glad he likes hot dogs- hopefully our Josh likes them (when he can finally eat them) because we LIVE on hotdogs!
Those are the greatest pictures. I like it when you're in the pictures too, that seems to not happen as much.
Cute funny boy! All my kids loved hots dogs when they were little. Look at how much his hair has grown!
He is so cute! I love all my sisters grandbabies so much. They are all adorable. I still can't believe the red hair. I always thought I would get a one somewhere with red hair. Lucky you!
What a doll. Would you tell him I'd like to reserve him for Ari? :) I don't know if they'd get along too well though...Ari will only eat hot dogs cold. And plain. Could Matthew live with that? Maybe she'll change. Maybe she just needs a NY hot dog. Maybe we should come see you guys.
Post a Comment