
- It has been FREEZING cold here! Good thing we got new coats and boots! Matthew's is a little big. No snow yet, but I hear it is coming soon.
- We are missing our families so much during the holidays. Wish we could be there for all the parties, food, traditions, and memories.
- Some of our dear friends from waaaay back in the good ole' USU days are coming to stay with us over Thanksgiving! Who? Guess you'll just have to wait and see!

7 comments:
I love your boots, they are way cute!
I know! I know! :-) I agree - it's hard being away from family during holidays and get-togethers. My sister just had a baby yesterday and I can't see him until Christmas!
I'm sorry it has been so cold. It has been unusually warm here in central Utah- but it makes it fun to go play in the leaves with our baby!
Cat, you look so good in whatever you wear. I hope you have a happy thanksgiving! Will you be going to the Macy's Parade? You will be missed here!
I can't wait to see who is coming to visit you! :)
Whoa, look out New York!! You look awesome! (As usual.) I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. I think we want to come visit you next year and see the parade. How about that for a plan??
Heidi - Yes! We saw a bit of the parade yesterday and it was pretty fun. We would love to have you here!
Post a Comment