Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bedroom

I have been working on decorating our bedroom for the last little while. Here is what I've done:


I was going for a black/navy/yellow theme. I still need to do something above the bed, but I just can't decide yet. Once I find a good fabric store here I will make pillowcases from a pretty yellow floral fabric. I want a nice family photo to put in the yellow frame on the dresser. Otherwise, I love it!

4 comments:

Kati said...

I looks great! Did you make the bedspread? I really want a sewing machine so I can make stuff for our home.

Carlee Hoopes said...

Catlin,
The room looks great! You're so talented!

Jen said...

cute! you should visit the garment district in manhattan...they've got lots of fabric stores.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Looks cute! You're a talented designer! Maybe you should have a day job? :)