I have kind of finished decorating Matthew's bedroom. I painted the striped picture on the wall and the oatmeal canister bookends, and I sewed his crib quilt. I think it turned out pretty cute!
I still need to hang some pictures, get a chair, and buy a few more organizational things. And I think a nice yellow color on the walls would look wonderful!
Now he has a real room like a real kid! It's pretty sad when I think back about him sleeping in an empty room in a pack & play and living out of a suitcase.
7 comments:
Oh what cute colors! The quilt is great!
You are so creative, Cat! I definitely think any room would look better with a yellow wall. What a cute bedroom.
way cute! good job on being so creative!! It looks fabulous!
Looks cute!
I love the bright colors! Very cute!
I love those colors. You are so talented. I especially love your painting. Cute, cute bedroom!
Now he has a real room like a real kid! It's pretty sad when I think back about him sleeping in an empty room in a pack & play and living out of a suitcase.
Post a Comment