Sunday, March 31, 2019

March


The weather has been pretty great here, so we have enjoyed lots of time outside running, biking, and working in the yard. All the trees have blossoms and the bushes all around the city have yellow flowers all over them. I love spring!

Matthew and Anna are working hard in their last few weeks of school, and advanced to yellow belts in karate. Matthew only has one more inch to grow before he is as tall as me, and Anna wanted to cut 6 inches off her hair she has been growing out for a couple of years!

I worked on painting and decorating our bedroom this month, and I love how it turned out! Pretty much all of the big projects are done now, but there is always a list of things to do. :)

I was so happy to celebrate my one year anniversary of being cancer free! March 28 will always be a special day to remember our blessings and celebrate a healthy life! I got to spend the morning at the temple and had a nice evening out to dinner and treats with our family. I can't believe it has been one year! It all seems so long ago but so recent at the same time.

1 comment:

Julia M. said...

Oh, Cat, hooray for spring! And one year cancer-free! Wow!