Friday, August 11, 2017

Summer


We had such a fun summer! We were busy, busy, busy, but for the last couple of weeks we tried to relax and have some lazy days. We did lots of swimming, playing with friends, reading, movie watching, etc.

Our Anna girl turned 8 in August! She is the sweetest thing, and we loved celebrating her. She had a little party with some friends and really enjoyed her day.

Joseph and I celebrated our 13th anniversary by playing a friendly game of tennis. :) We had so much fun, and it was great to spend time together and reminisce about all of our memories and years together.

And too soon, school started this week! We've got big 5th and 3rd graders this year, and we have high hopes for this year being awesome. I can't believe how quickly the summer flew by, but I think we filled it up pretty well with lots and lots of fun things!

1 comment:

Julia M. said...

Cat, I love your children and the family you have created. I hope this year is awesome, too!