Monday, May 22, 2017

May


Matthew turned 10 this month!! He had a fun little party with some friends and we had a wonderful day celebrating our big boy!

I teach piano and violin lessons to 14 students, and we had our first recital in May. It went really well and it was so much fun to cheer each other on and see how far the students have come.

We have loved watching our little garden grow, and have been enjoying the really nice spring weather before it gets too hot!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day with our little family, and I am so grateful for them. Joseph is working hard in the residency, and is almost done with his first year. I can't believe we have been in Mississippi for one year already!

Matthew and Anna finished school today! They did great and learned a lot and we are all super excited for our summer plans. Up first: Utah!!

No comments: