Thursday, January 26, 2017

January


This new year is off to a good start! I'm excited about my goals for the new year, and I've felt so motivated and inspired by so many good things lately.


Going along with my goal for January, I've gone through every nook and cranny in our house and cleaned, organized, and cleared out things we don't need. I know we don't accumulate much anyway, since we move often and de-clutter regularly, but it feels so good to know that everything is in it's place!


We've enjoyed lots of time with friends and ward members, and love having people over to our home as often as we can. We are busy, but try to carve out unscheduled time whenever we can and just enjoy free time together.

The weather here has been wonderful, so we try to get outside often. We have to enjoy it before it gets too hot! January seems like it has lasted for about 8 weeks, but we have filled it with so many good things, and I can't wait to see what February brings.

No comments: