Monday, August 17, 2015

Utah


The kids and I flew to Utah a couple of weeks ago, and have been having a wonderful time enjoying our family and friends! We love being with cousins, playing every day, catching up with dear friends, soaking up the sunshine, and going to bed exhausted and so grateful every night.

We had a fun family reunion at Lava Hot Springs where we did lots of swimming and enjoyed the beautiful views. We took the kids to Star Valley, Wyoming, where my mom grew up and I have so many fond memories from my own summer visits there.

We are so grateful for good friends who act like the time and distance between us doesn't even matter. We have felt loved every single moment here, and that is what makes it so hard to be so far away!

Our days have been filled with so many wonderful things, and I'm sure we'll remember this summer forever. Now we just can't wait for Joseph to get here and join us!

1 comment:

Julia M. said...

You're so easy to love, Cat! Please tell me you and your sisters planned the matching bun hair. If you didn't, it's that much sweeter. I love all these photos. Looks like it was a blast.