

My mom dropped everything and came so far to help us and love us. It meant the world to me, and Matthew and Anna couldn't have been happier.
My family is so important to me, and I'm so grateful that I've got them. Spring is upon us, and we have so many opportunities and adventures coming up to look forward to. Without the hard parts, I know I wouldn't appreciate the good parts so intensely. It is hard when your expectations are not met, when your plans have to change, and when your dreams have to stay dreams for a while. But just because things are different, it doesn't mean that they aren't wonderful.


"Happiness, not in another place, but in this place...
not for another hour, but this hour."
- Walt Whitman

4 comments:
I am always impressed by your faith and your good attitude. I'm sorry for the hard times. Those are such good quotes!
Love you so much!!!
I love you, Cat! Your family is beautiful and I will continue to pray for you.
Sweetheart, I am also impressed and inspired by you and blessed to be your mother. I think I learn so much more from you than you possibly can from me!
You're inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment